11:11 Think for self Do own research 2A SaveTheChildren Love Light Peace Tesla 369. Also on GAB.com and Telegram

Patriot MAGA β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈMy God, Country and my President Trump. Ready to take our country back ! WWG1WGA πŸ’« IFB

In response TheGreat Awoken to his Publication

Im working on getting back to natural. Gave ip
soda and weaning off sugar. my inflammation gas improved so much. Im a work in progress πŸ’«

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Kelly Haynes to her Publication

can you so probiotics and vitamin D?

Only people mentioned by @JustAnAmericanGirl in this post can reply

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Kelly Haynes to her Publication

True. you have to buy a good brand. these foods have the fiber in them that feed the good gut flora. good gut flora is what processed vitamin D. it all works together. to get your system fed with a lot of variety. they do make a HUGE difference. i kind of over did it as i am starting a fast on the 17th. Other than that my energy has been through the rough.

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

roof! lol

(1) Show this thread