What is the meaning of Dark to Light?

First, I think of all of the children across this world that have been taken unjustly and kept from loving parents, abused, trafficked, and in some cases bred and harvested underground, never seeing the light of day, their whole lives.

The second is, how our whole lives, and for many centuries, the dark enslaved the pure souls who represented the light, here on Earth. The dark manipulated us, and stayed at a higher consciousness/Dimensions while keeping us poisoned, mind-controlled and unaware of our true capabilities as a collective. The dark cannot create, only the light can! When we awaken, evil has no power on us any longer. Slaves no more!

The third is, how both Dark & Light are necessary for the universe to function property. The light will now continually shine brighter&brighter, as we continue to awaken the masses. The darkness was needed to finally wake up and evolve our human race!#darktolight🌚🌝

#5DNewEarth
🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

I LOVE HUMANITY - WWG1WGA-SAVE OUR CHILDREN -Qgirl

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

LOVE THIS ! DIVINE , TIKUN OLAM
EARTH CORRECTION

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Beautiful visual. Thank you.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Human Trafficked#DCF#WPD

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication

Horrendous! I think we know what that outcome was. 🙏👼🏾

(1) Show this thread

Single lady living in a northern state. 3 children grown and gone. Actually happy to be by myself during these Great Awakenings.

I believe that is the meaning behind " Nothing can stop what is coming".

one of the best and worse stories I heard was from the Australian Sex trafficking victim who said she was with children who had never been outside who told her the light man visited them. They were talking about Jesus Christ. He would visit these poor children underground.

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

In response Julie Hirsh to her Publication

Forgive [them] [they] know not what [they] do -

(1) Show this thread

Beautiful! Love how you put the children first

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

This little light of mine,
I'm gonna let it shine! 🌟🌟🌟

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

well said