Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

The Best Is Yet To Come! Be kind, be happy, be strong. Genuine gratitude and love for all of my fellow patriots. WWG1WGA

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

It's not just the vaccines - people are freely providing their DNA to those who wish to manipulate it. Doesn't anyone find it curious that they've pushed the testing and repeat testing. IMO your DNA is necessary, without it there's no way to "tweak" the results for a desired outcome. I'm keeping the genes God gave me and no Rite Aide, random mobile testing bus, or geneology kit is getting my DNA if I can help it.

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

I have been warning of the chimeric properties of the c19 bioweapon and, as a Medical Practitioner, I'm told that I am uninformed and crazy by people without a modicum of medical training or common sense. No good deed goes unpunished...

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

An operating system that needs regular updates = booster shots

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

or automatically update like Microsoft Windows??

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

Love it when people who don't read the article or don't understand what is being said react outraged.

(2) Show this thread