OH HAIL NO ADULTS STRIPPING FOR KIDS IN A NEW KIDS SHOW

I cannot beleive what i am seeing OMG i am in shock they really are messing with our kids heads WTF i am freaking pissed at this point enough is enough bring an end to this BS cherade it is now getting out of hand

Only people mentioned by @TruePatriotUK in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

You have nothing yet.. Here in the UK children are taught how to masterbate at the age of 6 if you agree to the sex education! Also schools like my kids senior schools only have mixed toilets the girls get picked on when on there monthly's Also boys are allowed to wear skirts as uniform but if girls want to wear trousers they must say they think of themselves as a boy madness coming to you soon!

You have nothing yet.. Here in the UK children are taught how to masterbate at the age of 6 if you agree to the sex education! Also schools like my kids senior schools only have mixed toilets the girls get picked on when on there monthly's Also boys are allowed to wear skirts as uniform but if girls want to wear trousers they must say they think of themselves as a boy madness coming to you soon!

Patriot, new to the anon community, fighting for the future of our beautiful children

what dumbass country was this in?

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Henry Labowski to his Publication

netherlands i think she says the country in the video

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter Patriots, , Sharing the truth ,,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

Stop that ,#SaveTheChildren, close those TV Channels they are evil

God no!!! Get that shit off TV.

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

When does this madness end!! Stop the ABUSE! It will not end until we are all ANGRY enough!! Stand up and be LOUD AND ANGRY!!#SaveTheChildren!