Anyone who lives in DC:

Can you please take a picture of yourself outside in the sun with your shadow showing.

At 12p, most places, sun is somewhat above & shadows on ground are smaller due to angle.

Shadows seem long. P2 not the best, but you can tell sun closer to ground

Only people mentioned by @Time4U2Know in this post can reply

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication

Human, awake, tired of the sham. Bring on the Great Awakening! #WeHaveItAll 🐋💙🙏

everyone had sun in their eyes during speeches too, biden most

I was thinking the same thing! Not only that but many were saying it was cloudy and not even sunny there ? But the shadows and the sun rays give it away!

It's just a couple of days after the winter solstice. The sun doesn't rise higher than 28 degrees from the horizon at noon on the 6th of January at that location.

https://www.suncalc.org/#/38.8897,-77.0095,15/2021.01.06/11:56/1/3

🐸🇺🇸🎆✨✨✨🎆🇺🇸🐸 WWG1WGA MAGA mom of 4 and Patriot for life!

i live about 45 minutes south of DC. Our weather can be different down here but it was definitely a mix of clouds and sun all day. Times the sun was bright and then it would get pretty dark for at least 15 minutes or so. Super windy too

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

CHARLIE WARD SAID HE GOT the video of the inauguration at 7 am UK time and sent it out to friends hours before the fake inauguration.

I'm into old things....old cars, old guitars, old rifles, old music............... I love my country. I love my President!

During winter shadows are longer even at noon. But even so, so many things point to it being a hoax.

Here is a screenshot of DC Webcam on date and time of inauguration.

Yesterday's weather in DC was cloudy, not the blue bird skies that were shown in many of the shots... it appeared that some of the shots were Pre-recorded (dare I say Blue Beam-ed?) and some of the outdoor ones were indeed live (the cloud cover tells the tale...) and it was all stitched together well for a viewer not looking for oddities...
https://www.timeanddate.com/weather/usa/washington-dc/historic

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Great website for future reference.

(1) Show this thread

At least worth investigating - Charlie Ward claims to have received the inauguration video at 01:00 Spain time on 01/20/2021. This would have been 19:00 local time in DC on 01/19/2021.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/BVRCyEOAH5ex/

i wish hed show proof of this

Patriot till the end...and I LOVE my dogs! Censorship refugee!

(2) Show this thread

I’m basically a newcomer I have been doing this since May but I got exiled fromTwit so many times you would have thought I was a big threat

I heard it was overcast that day. Not sure I was not there