Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

One guy messaged me he said it was all optics that there are no missing children. One girl messaged me she said the children at the border in cages is not our problem. SAVING THE CHILDREN IS EVERY ONES PROBLEM !

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

children first.

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

Let me confirm - these same people support BLM, Antifa, the Vaxx and masks...

(2) Show this thread

Pedos#1 platform is the internet, and their#1 preferred location for buying and selling CP is Twatteer. Much of which happens live after digital payment recieved.

We all have the ability at this point to hunt these scumbags. We have all learned their 'symbols' and 'codes'. They are hiding in plain site. Let's get them!

Report anything resembling CP or child abuse online here:
https://report.cybertip.org/

thadragonsden.com also provides great data if you decide you want to hunt.

this is the real pandemic,
covid just a cover and distraction
for this real evil.

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

We need a NETWORK! Something that alerts all of us! A quick reference tool with photos and a reporting option that is in real time with posted results! Come down hard on the enemy, and crush them!

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

all I need is the call
I'll join a task force anywhere
SAVE THE CHILDREN

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication

💯🙏👊🙏 I got your 6.

God and Country! Retired Psychiatric RN, USA Patriot 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸WWG1WGA

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication

I'm right there with you! Anything for the children!

(2) Show this thread

Somehow this always leaves out that like 85% of opened cases are resolved within 24 hours.

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

85% of cases are not solved within 24 hours because there are billions of children who have been abducted by the cabal.

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

Pepe T You said if we watched Charlie Ward that we were out of our fucking minds, Your words not mine WWG1WGA ! You drew your line and it’s on the dark side.

(3) Show this thread