I have been away from the digital soldier stuff for awhile since the election. My voice has been silent, but my mind still very much active trying to figure out what is going on. The election wounded me emotionally, but a small price to pay for the coming payoff. I have stop trying to predict dates and interpret individual news reports.
I tell my wife," I am living in the future, waiting for the rest of the world to catch up to me. I know the ending, I just do not know the path."

Only people mentioned by @Sparkledocawake in this post can reply

In response Q++++ Q++++ to his Publication

I tell my wife," I am living in the future TOO, waiting for the rest of the world to catch up to me. I know the ending, I just do not know the path."

QSOLDIER.

Battle Weary Patriots~ Healing for the Great Awakening! I'm a "People Whisper"

👊I agree with you 100%!

Welcome back. You bring encouragement which is needed now. This whole process is exhausting for each of us and you have worked harder than most. Glad to see you are still around.

Unapologetic Conservative from Cedar Rapids, IA who loves GOD, country, President Trump, & Patriots.

Welcome back brother. You knew we'd all still be here. Def strength in numbers. God bless.

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Missed you, Doc.
No worries...
where we Sparkle One, We Sparkle All.

Welcome 💫 Back

😇🙌

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Welcome back Doc. I'm glad you came back. We need you and everyone else for this fight for God and humanity. WWG1WGA

MAGA Patriot ☘️Kindness is my career. Give not for yourself but rather give of yourself and just think to yourself, what a wonderful world!

I very much understand/relate. I just feel I am living in a transitional place of which is unfamilar to me. I do think the path is being cleared for me but I still have work to do finding/fitting into shoes that allow me to traverse the path.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

Im with you. We will wait all together 🙏🏽

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Nicely said ... Im in the same boat, had to walk away even my wife had made some comments about this whole thing even though she is a Patriot on the right side.
Now its just a "Wait and See" approach.

#wwg1wga 🇺🇸👊🇺🇲🙏🇺🇲

Patriot, Wife, Mother, Marine Mom, JAG M-I-L, Love our Military and DJT! #Godwins #wwg1wga

So sorry for the election wounding you. It is actually what finally woke me up. I wish peace on your heart - we are so close to the brave warriors finishing this. I do understand the pain, having tried to red-pill many but only being doubted and ridiculed.

I tell the same to the people here..... "future thinking" is key!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

so relatable

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Aptly put... I'm on your 6

Me too...Me too!

Only followers of this user (@SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

yes! same 😔

Christian, Patriot, Love Trump, Love my Schnauzers

I am ready for the ending to get here soon because if it keep going like it is we are no longer going to have a Country. We are going to be a Communist Regime and there will be no going back.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread