Retired Army Sgt. Kenneth Harrelson Arrested for Attending Jan. 6 Protests – Family’s Bank Account Locked Down, Wife Loses Her Job, They Are Frightened & Don’t Know What to Do

Jim Hoft, 3/14/2021

Angel’s husband, Retired Army Sgt. Kenneth Harrelson, ...arrested...currently...in jail for attending...Jan 6th protests in Washington DC.

...feds...move him to ...DC this...week for trial.

...suffers...serious physical maladies including high blood pressure.
...US govt locked...family bank account following...arrest.

Angel lost...job.

Angel:

"...FBI, city police & sheriff’s office came to...home...

...husband...on...ladder cleaning...gutters...

...w/guns pointed at my husband. He was unarmed..."

...I requested...see...search warrant but I was refused...

...tried to search through my photo album...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/retired-army-sgt-kenneth-harrelson-arrested-attending-jan-6-protests-familys-bank-account-locked-wife-loses-job-fri

Only people mentioned by @WilliamBDoyle in this post can reply

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response William B Doyle to his Publication

THIS PROSECUTOR IN THIS , WAS APPOINTED BY TRUMP TO LOOK INTO THE EVENT ON THE 6th !!
DOING HIS JOB or FLIPPED & BURNING TRUMP ?

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

I "think" it's just part of exposing the corruption for all to see. I hope.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

OMG! This shit is really happening!

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response Peaceful Power to her Publication

Yes, all over the country. Please see post I just did about a Christian gofundme set up for them...by mama bear (his wife Angel).

(1) Show this thread

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

insanity!!!!!!

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

yes, FBI is targeting the wrong folks...

(1) Show this thread

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

Here is where people can donate to help the family with day-to-day expenses and legal bills:

https://wp.givesendgo.com/G22ZH

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

Thank you! Posting...

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Hope they sue the police and the businesses... they should be rich at the end of this.