Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Kinda reminds me of this image...

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

It will be too late before they figure it out. I say this because we're days away from it now and no one truly gets it. Everyone seeks truth, but no one knows where it is.

SERIOUSLY ❗️🤨People want to stay inside the Box❗️🤨🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️They feel saver❗️Good luck to them🤨🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana thinks we have quite literally been living in Satan's religious matrix our entire lives

I'm a veterinarian tech,Wife of a Navy vet, ,keeping the vibe high🌈⚡⭐🌈Love the USA & Donald J Trump💜🇺🇸💜 Jesus is my savior

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes Nana I feel the same way

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I think you're right. In 2014 when my husband passed away I told my uncle and the priest who was going to say the Mass that I thought this place we are living in is hell and based on how we live, we either go to a better place or we go deeper into hell. My uncle said I think you're right, the priest looked at me like I was crazy. I said think about it.

(2) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I don't know Sabrina? I really don't know. And it's something I often ponder

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Me too. I am afraid that they will still blame POTUS.

(1) Show this thread

Abbadon?🥸