know who you truly are. arise from the ashes like a phoenix. you didnt fit in for a reason. now its time to stand out and break the system.

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication

much love. as they start realizing their true powers the ascension of humanity will get easier. thank you for sharing this article. we were born in this time space reality for a reason. we are the ones who will break the system. but first they have to wake up to who they truly are. blessings upon you

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE SAVE OUR CHILDREN MAGA FIGHT FOR TRUMP DARK TO LIGHT THE BEST IS YET TO COME IN THIS TOGETHER

I never fit in. Always knew i was different. I am proud to be an Indigo

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Redemption 172 to her Publication

you werent placed her to fit in. you were born to stand out. we are proud, for you to join us.

(1) Show this thread

🙋‍♀️

In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication

become who you were destined to be

(1) Show this thread