Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

A Patriot looking for others who share the Love for Our Country, Our Constitutional Rights and Stand Beside Our President...Donald J. Trump.

I've always trusted in God to help me find others who feel like I do. It's my belief that is why we are here now...to share and distribute the love.
Thank you for what you convey. Those who know, know. 🕊🙏🏻❤️

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Ladybo 425 to her Publication

you are most welcome. if this was ever called an echo chamber, it would be an echo chamber of love

(1) Show this thread

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

My grandma's prayers actually saved my life when I was young. She was one fiery prayer warrior of which I've inherited from her. God bless Grandma's praying hands!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response anon anon to her Publication

the power of an awakened wombman is unparalleled amongt beings on this earth.

(1) Show this thread

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

I love this! Thank you! My beautiful Mamitas....

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

shes beautiful. thank you for sharing. heres my grams. she is so pleased with what we are all doing. they are all watching us from the sidelines as we battle for this planet

(1) Show this thread

I love Jesus, my family, our country 🇺🇸! NCSWIC 🦅 Mom of 5, Physician Assistant, Stuck in Ohio

Wow, that hit me like a ton of bricks.

She was one of the finest souls to walk this Earth and I have no doubt in the power of her prayers.

In response Stubborn Texan⭐ to her Publication

shes with you. walking beside you. still holding your hand. you feel it. when you are at the lowest shes right there cheering you on as she has done for so long and will continue to do

(1) Show this thread