Only people mentioned by @Backontrack in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Yet, DJT told Americans "Wear mask is the patriotic thing to do." Wonder which it is? I love Trump as well BUT the facts are HE allowed Fauci to spew lies and he knew they were lies, NOW we have vaccines that are klling people for a "disease" that never existed. If this was about exposing Fauci and Birx, yeah I would understand it, BUT here we are a year later and the fraud still continues. Also allowed was the fraud in the CDC and the FDA and nothing was done to stop that as well. We can't continue to say "He had to show the people" because at this point, it's just all BS. People are dying here, lives are being destroyed so "we can show the people?". Not buying that BS anymore.

Georgia election was the last straw. It was then that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that the whole fucking system was bullshit.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Unfortunately, he had to allow them to tell us to wear masks and he had to allow Big Pharma to produce the vaccines. Remember, Trump isn't a doctor and would have been absolutely ridiculed for suggesting anything other than masks and vaccines. He has to show us that the masks are just a control device and the vaccines DO INDEED KILL. People can't see into the future (or we're led to believe so) so he had to PLAY THE PART of a leader who trusts the medical experts and the drug manufacturers. Then, when the deaths occur, it's not on him. The vaccines have never been forced on the people.

(1) Show this thread