Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

ben venez a Paris en France πŸ€“..accueil garanti putain 😩

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

β€œIn a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. In a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of.” ~ Confucius

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Globalist/communist priorities don't ya know...

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

US citizen "LEGALLY, Morally: allowed Tent city.. 2nd pic! Shit is Phucking Crazy man! People dont think! People do what they are told! Shit is Phucking crazy!!!!!!! I re peat "SHIT" PEOPLE ARE CRAZY!

I watched a documentary about poverty in the US sometime ago. Pretty sad! And I keep wondering why Indian Americans keep sending so many dollars to "uplift India and Indians", when they should really be helping out their own fellow citizens in America.

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

government priorities lay in how they treat their citizens