Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Maybe that, but bacterial pneumonia from masks DEFINITELY.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

Let's take an even deeper dive. In 1918, the powers-that-be introduced radio waves around the globe that interfered with the electromagnetic field around the Earth. This effect- combined with the metals injected into our bodies through vaccines- instigated a toxicity that shed a "virus" they called the Spanish Flu. This video further explains the increased dangers that we face today from 5G, satellites, and vaccines.

*Side note: Were you aware that Israel helped invent 5G yet they prohibit the technology inside their own country? TIME TO WAKE UP! This video is short and very illuminating. Watch, share, and get the word out, patriots!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k90VVhyM8Ss&ab_channel=SansMemetics

Viruses are NOT something "you can catch" – Dr Thomas Cowan - YouTube

Shattering the FALSE religion of "science". This excommunicated from the establishment REAL man has more integrity than your average QUACKademic or phaggoty-...

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

As soon as you mentioned radio waves I knew 5G would be into play. I have read that our version of 5G is different than China's more dangerous version. I certainly hope that is the case.

(1) Show this thread