Whos FEEDING The REPTILIANS Do Not Live In IGNORANCE They Are HERE Everyone Lives HERE . The hidden secret the food they do not talk about, but most in high power know about. What is really happening to all the children that go missing around the world? The answer will be unbelivable for some MINDS TO DIGEST.

@RedPillPharmacy 💊
@DismantlingTheCabal

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

I wonder how Alex is doing these days. He was part of my Red Pill process years ago. Thank you for sharing.

Were they were taken out when they blew up the tunnels??? Asking for 7 billion friends!

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

Wow, we need to pray out every demonic being and ask the Lord to interviene. We have been silent for to long.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

My gosh .....#pray

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

I pray we complete the take down of all this evil with the fierce and mighty arm of God and we win soon In the name of Jesus Christ. I still believe in The Plan 🙏🏻 We ARE at WAR. God wins. But How far do we have to go and what will we have to go through to get there is unknown. 🥺 Be ready 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

thank you