🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

WHO guidelines on v@xxing kids - basically if they are at school on vax day....”The physical presence of the child or adolescent, with or without an accompanying parent at the vaccination session, is considered to imply consent.”

https://www.who.int/immunization/programmes_systems/policies_strategies/consent_note_en.pdf

Just in case you have kids at school on the day.

*PLEASE SHARE* 🙏❤️

Omg. Im in Indiana and our state bought a medical van to administer covid vaccines to teachers and other vaccines to kids not up to date on their shots. My kid will not be attending school that day. thank you for posting

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pollywog47 in this post can reply

🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

Know the state well.

i lived in Indiana for 36 yrs... (Monterey, Kewanna, Bruce Lake, Rochester, Warsaw, Knox, Kokomo, Columbus, Edinburg)

Graduated high school, got married, had kids, got divorced, moved away!

I still have 2 kids and 5 grands there...

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Very close to all these places

(1) Show this thread