Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

These are the types of things I cannot comprehend. Why does this happen, how can they get away with this, please someone stop this. We have a sacred job as parents and human beings to protect our children and these people have destroyed it. I will fast today for all the children who have been wronged by this kind of behavior. I can't stomach anything after watching this anyway.

(1) Show this thread

American born and Patriot. Christian, Father/grandfather. Worship leader, singer/songwriter #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins

This is unbelievable! How can this pig talk about it likes it's perfectly normal?

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

This is pretty twisted. I can't believe how brazen these pedos are to post pictures & videos on social media. I cannot wrap my brain around this. 🤮

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

They really think they are untouchable😡

(2) Show this thread

The Light of God lives in our hearts. Love, work, and knowledge are the wellsprings of the life He gives us; they should also govern it.

Survivor of incest here. Healed through grace, and reaching out to heal others on all levels.
This sort of sh*t goes on waaaaay more than any of us would care to believe. Bad mental hygiene, born of ignorance and utter lack of self-control. Some people just should NOT procreate; unfortunately, who is the censor who decides? It MUST BE THE SELF, moved by the Sacred Heart of the Creator.
People like this are the product of our vey sick and degenerate culture.
❤️❤️❤️⚡⚡⚡🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

God, Freedom, Family, Friends, Country & Allies. Imperfect, Deplorable, Pro-Life, Pro-Common Sense. Q Cult45 KAG, NRA, IFB Patriots, Biker

😡 Millstone 😡

Only followers of this user (@Slapps_) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Truth to everything is always transparent!!

i would love to build a special company that the law/ govermant would allow my company to go get these pos & destroy them however we see fit for hurting innocent children.

Southern Blonde, All American🇺🇸,Conservative,Christian ❤️🤍💙 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ, Ethical Hacker. Anti Vax. ANTI MASK

and he has not been thrown into jail or had his dick cut off why?

(1) Show this thread

UK Patriot...fed up with the Medical Tyranny. Been Red Pilled for many years. Love Trump...WWG1WGA Worldwide.

What about her mother? Does she know. He's a kitchen knife job for sure.

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

WHY is this monster still walking and talking?

Horrifying !

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

Thankfully, this guy was supposedly arrested after this video went viral on Twitter several months ago.

(1) Show this thread

Someone should cut it off.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Follower of Mashiach, keeper of the Torah

What is the origin of this video? This is absolutely insane

(1) Show this thread

Marine Vet / Patriot / Downhill Longboarder // I STILL believe in Q, and I STILL Trust the Plan!

This is so fucking disgusting and infuriating!
I don't see how anyone can do this, especially a father! Wtf!?!
He needs to go to hell now!

(1) Show this thread

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

😱What the 🤬🤬🤬?!! I hope officials are wisking him away in hand cuffs with a noose around his neck! What point is he trying to make beside the fact that he's a wicked sick pedo who needs his 🤬 cut off!

Christian..#GodWins #Q #WWG1WGA #KAG committed to the Love of my life.. here for fellowship with other God fearing Freedom Loving Patriots

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬HOW is this POS posting this on social media and STILL NOT IN PRISION??? SO SO ANGRY.... PLEASE keep sharing this till the RIGHT PEOPLE TRACK HIM DOWN ....🤮🤮🤬🤮🤬🤮🤬🤮🤬🤮🤬🤮🤬🤮🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬...
There's just NOT ENOUGH grind stones...
#NCSWIC#GodWins

Southern Blonde, All American🇺🇸,Conservative,Christian ❤️🤍💙 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ, Ethical Hacker. Anti Vax. ANTI MASK

In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication

well if this went viral on twitter they allow it, trying to find where the source of this

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

OMG!! 😱

🤬🤮🤬🤮🤬🤮🤬