Practicing witches, unattractive ,repulsive,
relics of an era gone by,
fossil fuel for clunckers.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

omg ...i just saw this 🤡🤡

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Will the truth be known about the cast of friends How they performed Satanic rituals on children after every show. I get it’s too traumatic to even believe. I truly hope and pray it will ALL be revealed.

Freedom loving American. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 I stand and fight for truth! I will never back down and never give up. #WWG1WGA #MAGA #GodWins 💪👊

What the unholy hell happened to Aniston???

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

Wow....Jennifer looks masicline....mo beauty juic4e.....

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

I just had to go look for myself. WTAF? Kudro is the only one that looks "normal". Jennifer looks more like a Jack. I understand these ladies are much older than when Friends was a hit show but....WTAF?

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Deepfakes

More like The Witches of Eastwick.....

The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What is Coming.

Friendship TRANScends all genders.🤣

In response Rivers M18 to his Publication

“Trans” might just be IT.

(1) Show this thread

They look like the ugly witches in Hocus Pocus. Knowing what I know now ,I can never watch that movie without disgust.
The whole theme was set around killing children for the witches to stay younger. Just sick.

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

Look what happens when their drug supply is removed, we get to see just how ugly EVIL really is. Stoke the fire time for a witch burning I'd say.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Melissa Ryan to her Publication

Who are they sacrificing and who are the two men looking on? Very creepy.

(1) Show this thread

o my! They look awful. Supply cut off, and now they look like they are beginning to shape shift. All three are gross🤮

Is that Tom Hanks in the middle? ;)

Love my Jesus, love my family, love my friends, Q patriot, digital soldier...BLESSED to be alive during the great awakening. +++

In response Anthony Cerro to his Publication

ahaaahahahaaha.......that's IT!

(1) Show this thread

Trump supporter. Patriot. Mother of a vaccine damaged adult son.

eww

Very Creepy - enough already

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

It's as though they weren't even trying to create a CGI version of Aniston that looked close to the original. 😅

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

Another silicone mask, as is BidAN's! They didn't try to do CGI off her face, or else she'd look more like she used to. The other two, maybe. I don't get why Jennifer i so ugly, what a terrible mask!

(1) Show this thread

One name Rachel Chandler. :)

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Damn. Satanists.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

They ain't my "friends".

🤮

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

i'll say it again, i too thought it was a joke until our fren@lil_iodine shared the link

https://www.express.co.uk/videos/6192993537001/Emmys-2020-Jennifer-Aniston-reunites-with-Courteney-Cox

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Enough Already! to her Publication

Ick the witches have to live together to do their evil spells! Whats up with Jason Bateman, wow so many sellouts too bad they chose the WRONGside to be on!🤢🤢🥺🥺🤮

(1) Show this thread

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

I didn't know Bruce Jenner (middle) was on Friends!

Only followers of this user (@DISTILLED_ILLUSION) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication

I do believe that only one of this cast was female.

(1) Show this thread

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

All Male Cast....

This one I had a hard time wrapping my head around!

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

And for so many years guys had crushes on who they thought were three women, while women were comparing themselves to them and feeling physically inadequate, unaware that they were actually dudes!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

😆🤣🤣🤣They all look constipated!!!
It's hot where they are.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THEY CAN BE “ FRIENDS “ IN HELL NOW !!!

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

😬My goodness...dem dames look .o.l.d. as F***🤐

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

We were prophesied to be here at this exact moment in time to stand for truth and to share Gods message of Love. #Trump is appointed by God.

Are the actors sworn to secrecy? friends, family, arent talking - " hey babe what acting gig you got today ?" " oh i'm playing aniston, cause shes at gitmo or dead"
" ok have a nice day my love, knock em dead" 🤫😳