Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

cannot believe we let this POS in the WH 😡

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

In response Paula Wehling to her Publication

And possibly a decendent of the Führer. See who he and his mother are pictured with? Eva Braun - Barry's grandmother? He was groomed as a child.

Only people mentioned by @Sunflower in this post can reply

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

In response Paula Wehling to her Publication

Hitler did not commit suicide. It's quite possible he and Ava are the parents of Barry's mother. It's her in the pic w/Barry and his mom. We may never know the truth about him.
https://coolinterestingstuff.com/fbi-files-proof-adolf-hitler-escaped-by-submarine-to-argentina

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

Our government let Hitler and over 2000 Nazi’s in after WWll and gave them new identies. GWHB whose real last name is Schiff also came in with the Nazi’s.

(1) Show this thread