Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

If you announce every episode with a loud Disturbing EBS Siren of course!

A pioneering leader with an accomplished career as an Organizational Change Agent, High-Level Security Expert, and Business Development

Honest, Truthful, and tell it like it is. Let's do this.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯✝️☯️✝️🙏😇

How about we have the news read to us every night by another man or woman so we listen to the news.
Don't get me wrong when she was on the stage i was listening and we love a sharp and bright chick :D ;)

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Bastien Cornelis to his Publication

😋😉😍

(1) Show this thread

Patriot from Indiana via Chicago, Strong willed Mother of 3 and Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA

just need Trump Back

"Ppl perish frm lack of knowledge."Hos4:6 Take no part in works of darkness, instead expose them-I am a Christian, Artist & Patriot

I like her alot, but she was interviewed the other day on Fox and said that Pense was a great guy? whaaaa? I have heard a lot of bad stuff about Pense and his wife ... when I heard her praise him as a great guy, I really took pause ... is this just more "et tu brute?" What happens to people when they submit to the thumb of the MSM ... We will know by their fruits I suppose. Seems like all the muckety mucks have surrendered to the cabal.

A pioneering leader with an accomplished career as an Organizational Change Agent, High-Level Security Expert, and Business Development

In response Lady Polymath to her Publication

She is talking about the Pence body double a Patriot, she was not speaking about the orginal evil Pence.

(1) Show this thread

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Or even CEO.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

I would love for her to get into the White House press pool and make Psaki's life a living nightmare.