In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Well not obvious for me. I see what is in front of me. Vaccines pushed, employers requiring it, I'm getting kicked out of stores for not wearing the mask (it is SO hard for me to go along with this mask thing), and worrying about my sons' future. CA was once a beautiful state, WA was once a beautiful state, OR was once a beautiful state. And there are the other states I never visited but looked beautiful which the left have tried so hard to destroy. Many are too weak minded to stand up to psychological tyranny and they make an enemy out of those who want to wake them up so they will stop dragging all of us down with them. Today is Sunday, March 14th. I continue to pray and hope, and my faith is in God only. Trump has disappointed me with his vax talk, even if it might be code. He is telling people (us) to get the shots. He surely knows they are deadly. Even our military is given them; WHY? Dear Christ, please hear our prayers all over the world. Please deliver us from this evil. AMEN.

Only people mentioned by @Jodijacobsen in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jodi Jacobsen, click on at the bottom under it