Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

legally when SR dies so does JR in the name.

Reporter Gal in Montana. Have worked all over the Country interviews and experiences Boots on the Ground, seem to be Right Place Right Time.

This was his signature on every GEORGE Magazine under the Editors page. And yes he dropped the Jr. back in the 90's

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

He will unite this country like no one else can!

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Liberty Always to her Publication

RFK Jr seems to agree!

(1) Show this thread

Here for World Peace 🇺🇸🙏🏻❤️

J & J (John John) ☺️
1 year delta 🐸

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

We had a few question and answer sessions on 8chan and I remember in one bread an Anon asked "Is JFK Jr. alive?" Q responded "No." I immediately knew he had to have dropped the "Jr." because from the first R post I just knew he was alive. I spent a lot of time trying to convince Anons, but very few would listen and even fewer believed. I just want to say "I told ya so"

I am here for our President. That would be our REAL PRESIDENT... President Donald J. Trump

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I have been thinking of that answer lately & this is how I interpreted his response. ..to the same conclusion.
Q answered:

JFK JR
------

NO.

He underlined just JFK. NOT the Jr
So in our upside down world I took that as a yes.

Reporter Gal in Montana. Have worked all over the Country interviews and experiences Boots on the Ground, seem to be Right Place Right Time.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

R actuallly retracted that in the old 8 chan not long after this was posted in 2018 . He stated he never intended that this would be taken seriously.

(4) Show this thread

Freedom Flight 45 • Life is Golden • Luke 8:17 • Wego.social/AmericanGoldfinch Gab.com/AmericanGoldfinch

I watched a video of television footage of a show he hosted (about NYC & maybe politics) from way back and the show called him JFK, no Jr added.

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

can you clarify what is happening regarding the rose garden press conference?
george adamant it did in fact happen
live coverage by richard citizen journalism shows it didnt

both sources are legit (i thought) and they cant both be right. this is confusing and upsetting - leaving me at least even more confused and paranoid

any insight would be appreciated

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

yea from what i saw he never signed jr as most people dont....its not his legal name.....Q knew who was meant when asking if he was alive............said no. So hes dead or needs to remain hidden wish peeps would give it rest along with all the dead alive people...we will know when its time

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Nesara 2021 to her Publication

omg YES!!!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Nesara 2021 to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

waiting with anticipation for Gods perfect order, perfect timing for John to come forward into his destiny✨💙

(1) Show this thread

❤🇺🇸❤ Im a sailors daughter 🔱 Go NAVY 🇺🇸❤🇺🇸 WWG1WGAWW 💚❤ Reiki Master 🕉🕊❤🌹TRUMP SUPPORTER!🇺🇸 Married💕

💓💓Be still my heart, hes beautiful!❤️❤️

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

It was the one of the most -wrong- questions ever asked of Q...

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

NOT enjoying the SHOW sir!!! NOT! Actually this is the SICKEST way to Play the WORLD as the biggest FOOLS... EVER!
That's MY ignorance showing its TRUE FEELINGS right now!

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response New Years Day to her Publication

yup

(1) Show this thread

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

🙌

God Bless the USA! Home is wherever patriots are.

We the People 🇺🇸🤍

God fearing Patriot who loves President Trump! And praying for him, the military, and our Country! No messages

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

When you know.. you know!

100%!

(1) Show this thread

hes awesome! God love him, protect him, stand beside him

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Ive taken so much flak everywhere for this for so long. Dont Care I Believe it. Too Many Coincidences. Strategically its a beautiful plan. Cant go after or kill something that "isnt there" now can you? Cant wait till He comes out. I wont have to say a word to the people that i talked to about it... Just Smile.

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

You got it! :)

(2) Show this thread

Old school 'conspiracy theorist' living in Austin Texas. Hobbies include rabbit hole dives and extensive researching 😉

I thought of this fact back when Q posted that JFK Jr wasnt alive

In response karen hennigar to her Publication

If you go back to the Q answer to "is Jfk Jr. alive?" Q just uderlined JFK ad said NO-not the Jr. part.-Details are important🤔

(1) Show this thread

My lady! Great eye!!

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Good find - now I'm trying to remember what was dropped last week that talked about that - ugh I've got to take better notes. It was about JFK vs the Jr. Jr. dropped after death of Sr.

again..... fabulous hair

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Bri e.. to her Publication

I was a hair model...and that is some serious hair..

(1) Show this thread

wow!!👍🙏