Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I see many Patriots that:

- See fake Biden
- See whitehouse dark at night
- See the capitol razor wired
- See Fauci wearing a mask
- See CGI Hanks
- See sign after sign

But then forget all the signs the next day and go into panic mode because a larp account said something.

Frankly, we've all been following the Narrative of the Fake Movie and Fake Actors. Give We The People Credit Where Credit is Due. We're out here waiting an waiting an waiting just like we've been waiting YEARS & DECADES for the Curupt D.C. Swamp to come crumbling down and Sweep them All Up like the Curupt Criminals they have been for YEARS & DECADES. ALL the while they use We The People like CATTLE BLEEDING US DRY SO THEY CAN EMBEZZLE FUNDS, STEAL OUR CHILDREN AND USE THEM FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL DISGUSTING SADISTIC SADIST DEMONIC FOLLIES!!
WE KNOW what is Happening behind closed doors, tunnels, Kiddywood, in Dirtyland, under the Capital and the White House. There is nothing that can clean the filth off the floors, walls, & ceilings. The only way is to Open the Doors & Let the Light Bring Forth the Whole Truth with No Hidden Facts or Agendas. Everything about Everyone must be Brought To Light. People Will Believe The Truth Give Them Credit. Stop Dumbing We The People Down, LIKE KAMALA!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MomBAS123 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bridgett Bohlen, click on at the bottom under it