Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Easy answer whos not a Satanist Mel Gibson and the 61 st mag cover! It helps greatly to have them all I do! When I bought the 1st one I knew he was behind it. Then the whole Fam involved 🤠

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Wow, that's fantastic. I have the first one, and I"m sure all the rest will rise in value after this movie!

(1) Show this thread

George News outted themselves last night as total shills!

In response Heather North to his Publication

?

(1) Show this thread

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

kate moss with her daughter, lila, going to 'lavish london bash' for a designer at Dior.
i think it was the vigalante citizen where i first read this
1st photo: going in - kate wearing ceremonial-like robes and lila is dressed like an offering - ridiculously provocative for a 17 year old with her mom
2nd and 3rd photo is coming out of the party. i see a new scratch on lila's face, plus change of clothes, plus looks shell shocked and high. the guy is a german baron who is kate's boyfriend

can u imagine the monster you'd have to be to do this to your own daughter?

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

In response Enough Already! to her Publication

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Enough Already! to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Kevin Costner- dances with wolves

oh well fook em

my list of movies to watch has dwindled to almost zero.

He caught them all!😉🙏💛