Only people mentioned by @Amandpms in this post can reply

In response Ann Holden to her Publication

I dont know ehat the process is but all Keystone workers in our town got let go yesterday. its done!

33 year old Father of three children. Working every day for my children to have a better future!

They have to go through a process before becoming official...

Christian Husband, Father, Granfather. All the glory to God. WWG1WGA, follower of QAnon. Everything is conspiracy until proven true.

heres a screen shot of the cvs download of DJT's and I circled the last few Signed vs Publication. This is the kind of thing that Q is talking about. Blindly believing.

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

In response Douglas Bevill to his Publication

biden can scribble his signature all over DC. (he) isn't The president of The United States of America.

(1) Show this thread

Christian Husband, Father, Granfather. All the glory to God. WWG1WGA, follower of QAnon. Everything is conspiracy until proven true.

Please take the time to do a little research people. You cant believe everrything your told. If you did a little deeper you will see that the average delay on when these actually get posted are about 5 to 7 days.

Patriot from Louisiana. Learning about WWG1WGA

There will be a lot of angry people. Butvthe pipeliners are still safe.

All evil needs to reign is for good people to remain silent. Proud American Patriot. Roll Tide Roll! Q - 1Q7 - JFK jr. Q+ - DJT

Well look at that, just look at it, would you look at that?

Joe Biden's EO's are as fake as his phony ass Presidency.

https://www.federalregister.gov/presidential-documents/executive-orders

Focusing on the beauty of the here and now which is guiding me to the perfection of the future.

Well, sonofabiscuit!

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

I guess old Joe doesn't have the power of the pen. Also, heard Trump left with the Nuclear Football and the Pentagon is keep his administration in the dark. He isn't allowed to enter. Hope it's all true.

Very interesting...will have to keep checking it.

100% America & God Loving Patriot. Booted [x3] from Twatter. Truth is Paramount. Not Stopping! #GodWins #FightLikeAFlynn 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Freaky.....what was he 'pretending' to sign???