ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Dec 02, 2018 4:26:57 PM EST

THINK WAVES!

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Apr 21, 2018 3:44:08 PM EDT

>>1133925
AMERICA WILL BE UNIFIED AGAIN!
Q

Nov 11, 2019 4:15:45 PM EST

/agg_image_failure/
/route_DoD_11.11.18/
America Will Be Unified Again.
Future Proves Past.
Q

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

In response The Mac to his Publication

More details please :) Looks like a Mickey Mouse clock, just tilted. Also, Q-clock, reminded me of this.

"moment, minute; importance, weight, value" and directly from Latin momentum "movement, motion; moving power; alteration, change;" also "short time, instant" (also source of Spanish, Italian momento), contraction of *movimentum, from movere "to move" (from PIE root *meue- "to push away").

In electromagnetism, there are two kinds of dipoles: An electric dipole deals with the separation of the positive and negative charges found in any electromagnetic system. A simple example of this system is a pair of electric charges of equal magnitude but opposite sign separated by some typically small distance.

Dipole moments occur when there is a separation of charge. They can occur between two ions in an ionic bond or between atoms in a covalent bond; dipole moments arise from differences in electronegativity. ... The dipole moment is a measure of the polarity of the molecule.

Only people mentioned by @TheMac in this post can reply

This separation means that each of the daughter cells that results from meiosis I will have half the number of chromosomes of the original parent cell after interphase. Also, the sister chromatids in each chromosome still remain connected. As a result, each chromosome maintains its X-shaped structure.

A toroidal moment is an independent term in the multipole expansion of electromagnetic fields besides magnetic and electric multipoles. In the electrostatic multipole expansion, all charge and current distributions can be expanded into a complete set of electric and magnetic multipole coefficients.

(1) Show this thread