🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Until we get to see some real ass get kicked. This feels REAL good.. Ty..

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

In response Knight Breed to his Publication

exactly my thoughts. i couldn't help laughing the whole way thru. oh and Swalwell looked like he was holing in another nuke#FartGate 🤣

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

In response Marley McCord to her Publication

Yes.. I truly didnt think I was going to enjoy it as much as I did. but those facial expressions, especialy Kamalas. lol couldnt get enough of that

haha Kamala looked (looks) like a bratty teenager who got in trouble at school and is forced to listen to the teacher lecture her after class.

i too was surprised by how much i enjoyed it. i actually watched it twice 😂

In response Knight Breed to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Marley808 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marley McCord, click on at the bottom under it