Do I even have a voice anymore? My censorship these past months have been quite unnerving. My IP address is flagged, Banned from all social media platforms All Facebook Pages gone! I started to use IG cause I thought i could still communicate with real live friends, I never posted anything, My Child uses it on my phone more than I, Well Im Banned From there too now. All my devices are now malwared, I suggest everyone NOT to Update and if you do, Make sure your proxy settings have not been (hacked)or bypassed! Once this was done I was able to use the search engine Yandex again. Crazy how your computer can turn on you like that! Thats Apple for ya! Anywho. Im glad to see those still going stong. WWG1WGA

Only people mentioned by @TreasureQ17 in this post can reply

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

In response Treasure Fogle to his Publication

I just keep making new login's. It's a pain but I dont give up easily. Also I unplug my computer every night. NO POWER!

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

In response Treasure Fogle to his Publication

Have you used Express VPN??