Only people mentioned by @CrackersCuzin in this post can reply

God loves you as much as He loves Jesus. Thank you Jesus. Thank you patriots and troops. God bless President Trump and keep him safe.

In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication

I love him. He is so clever. (He'll never get the credit for it, he never does. He should write a book!!!)
❤️

Recently purged from Twitter, was banned from Fb for 2 yrs. #SaveTheChildren #GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident WWG1WGA

It has to be him because no one else would say the things he says in the way he does...lol! He makes everyone laugh hysterically every day and interacts as much as possible. He even follows back as he can (due to twitter rules). He's reached over 40k followers in a very short time. A must follow if you can access twitter.

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

I know its him, I use my husbands twitter account now since all 6 of mine have been taken down. It has to be him.

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication

I hear ya~ my friends sister gave me her account!! and she is not even the same state!! I followed & wondered in the begining and I just stayed focused & researched. Seen this and was no shit? 🤣

(1) Show this thread