Jan 6th 2021 - Washington DC
Save America March 🙏🏼🇺🇸🦅
This is what the media didn’t want you to see from Jan 6th. Hundreds of thousands if not a million of us Americans coming together from all over our country to listen, support & march for our great President Donald J. Trump!! We R Patriots and we must continue to trust God, President Trump and The Military!! We know God Wins and the spirit of America is ALIVE and we R taking back our country!!! There R more of us than there are of them!! Where We Go One, We Go All Patriots & God Bless America & the world!!!
#wwg1wga #MAGA . 5:5 ❤️

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

They're still hunting all these guys down. Kamala says she hunt us down to the ends of the earth. We allowed her to hold office, now we're being held accountable.

In response Storm Bringer to his Publication

The attack into the capitol was well before this point. This was like 25 min after Trumps speech. It was breeched about an 45-50 min before this . Took us at least 30 min for us to walk over there.

(1) Show this thread

Amen sister, Amen.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Patriot, new to the anon community, fighting for the future of our beautiful children

this was the best opportunity we had, yet we chose "peace". nothing is ever gained through peace.

In response Henry Labowski to his Publication

It's not over yet! 🇺🇸🦅

(1) Show this thread

MAGA KAGA WW1WGA I am wife, mother, grammy. I love my family, my country, my military, my veterans and above all I LOVE GOD!

I was there! It was truly amazing! Singing, saying the pledge of Allegiance and Reciting the Anthem, truly a once in a lifetime opportunuty!

In response Patriot CiNdY to her Publication

It was a beautiful experience indeed and they did not want to show how much support he has!#wwg1wga . ❤️🇺🇸🦅✨

(1) Show this thread

!!!

In response North *** to his Publication

The energy was amazing! 🦅🇺🇸🙏🏼❤️

(1) Show this thread