Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication

one will rise so high, others will have to rise to meet them.

(1) Show this thread

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

Honestly?
That's probably the most PROFOUND-COMMON SENSE-HITTING HOME statement I've heard in a long time.
blowing kisses our way

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

receiving ❤️much love🙏 it does hit home for everybody on this planet.🌎i felt deep feelings while typing it 💗

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yes he is and he has the plans for next and as good as it sounds, it won't be a cake walk either.
Because Oh my goodness, it requires ppl to get along and communicate.
So we need to promote communicating and getting along.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

thats the only way to progress.

(1) Show this thread

Anthro/Archaeologist, Med Lab Tech. Search for truth, justice, freedom, love life and I am thankful every day, Love to all.

💗Thought this was a good place for this. How amazing we are, look how many people came together for you and I to exist! What a blessing! 💗

In response Tina Thayer to her Publication

thank you for sharing

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

In response Tina Thayer to her Publication

😇me and whose army

(3) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

🕶

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

🌎💪

(1) Show this thread

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

#FamilyIsEverything. even non-blood members

(1) Show this thread