Vatican : Done.

Royal Family : Done.

America : Reveal coming

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I love God, my family and my country! I’m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. 🚫NO DM please 🚫

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

tic tok........ soon I pray 🙏

🇺🇸 ✡️💡⭐️ Daughter•Wife•Mom•Small NY Biz Owner•Writer•PATRIOT•Known for at least one typo in every comment 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Patriot, mom, researcher, knitter, artist, sourdough bread maker, DIY

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Praying soon. 🙏🙏🙏

#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

really

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Didn't think about it this way!

(2) Show this thread

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

Only good snake...

(1) Show this thread

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

🙏

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Good luck. Becuase these dum lib shitz in NY can't even find the UK on a map...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Getting close to the precipice?

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

When, in 20+16=π÷mc2+69... Can't wait.

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

DONE☑️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Vatican - funding the world how generous of them to save up all those miles and miles of gold to fund the world.

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You have to give a little credit for the gold donation from the Royal Family (no more). In their last will and testiments they made sure it all came back where it belonged.

(1) Show this thread

Enjoying the 1 life we have while trying to make a difference for the better.

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response Ruby Jack to her Publication

Share!!

(1) Show this thread

watched the documentary, Fall of the Cabal earlier today and after seeing the evil horrors the awakening cant come soon enough!🙏🏻

Beautiful!

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

In response 1776 ... to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

In God I Trust. WAussie Warrior, Duty First Digger, Smart Sovereign Sandgroper with a Human Kind Heart. Telegram https://t.me/DV7WA 🤠⚔️🖖

A fully infiltrated and un-united Australia trailing and missfiring in compliant ignorance.
Once we were ANZACS.
Awaken the Warrior and know our heritage. We inherited the Duty of the Digger, Sovereign in spirit. Known to God. Mandatory vaccinations is the main point awaking people. They rally rapidly to the Frontline to fight unaware that it is merely the flea on a dogs back.

In response Daniel Vincent to his Publication

Sadly, our diggers were just cannon fodder for the global masters ...many do not understand the truth
Are you willing to make a difference???
join us, we are making difference,globally...
lifeforce.global
download an app,register,tell us how you can help, join one of our Australian assemblies...let's make the difference

(1) Show this thread

Drop 533:

Hallelujah!!! God bless president Trump and the courageous patriots fighting this battle. 🙏❤️🙏

best news I've seen all day

Why is the reveal so important for America, what about th rest of the world? Why are police brutalizing citizens around the world if all of this is happening?

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

im from england manchester its a fucking mess here for sure my faith is sky high though 💯 i hope things change asap here when the reveal in america happens 🙏🏽

In response Dan Grant to his Publication

nice to see another manc woke 👍

(2) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

For the love of God, Country and President Trump

are we sure? im wondering how much longer

(1) Show this thread