💫 Isabella Camille 💫🔥Child Qf God 🔥PatriQt🔥 🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 💥WWG1WGA 💥 💥 1776 freedom💥 NCSWIC💥 ⚡️digital solider💫 💥17=Q 💥

OFFICIAL CHARLIE WARD SHOW 💥 XRP QFS 💥

This is breaking my heart.
You see what fear does.. all these millions of people were so afraid from dying from a flu. Was warned numerious times not to take the vaccine. Now because this vaccine is exactly what everyone warned them about. It attacks the immune system, God designed in your body to kill off these sickness and even disease"s , its been working for eon's. Now some A--W--le comes along and says you need this .
What is really bothering me about this whole thing is now you really are going to die, becuase you allowed them to put some crap in your body (reminder YOUR body) that is killing your beatiful immune system and there is no cure for that. The FEAR of dying now has become your reality , MILLIONS all over the world will die, and their is no stopping it..What even makes me sadder is I have ,a Brother a Sister and their entire families which has taken this vaccine and it tearing me apart.
I love you brother and sisters , trust God he is for US...

http:/bit.ly/Gee

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @lyndylou52 in this post can reply

In response LMarie Vendlin to her Publication

Fear is far worse than death

I love the Lord, with all my Spirit, Soul and Body. I am a Mother of 3 grown adults, we have 3 grandchildren. I love my Country and freedom.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

I do agree, that is why I WROTE THIS , it was FEAR .God's love is perfect, perfect love casts out fear.

(1) Show this thread