Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

yes they are broke....thats why they had the public "break up" with Harry and Megan.
🤔in my opinion....what better place to hide the bloodline baby than in plain sight...in a soon to be restored republic...at a safe optical distance from the rest of the fam....im keepin eyes on Archie 👀 the merging of bloodlines...

Is that the real reason Harry split?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

How long has the palace been empty?

#Lukewarmisforlostsouls I don't bow to darkness. I look it in the eyes and let the Holy Spirit take the lead.

Anyone noticed how many mansions are on the market all over the US?

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response Avrash Magdelina to her Publication

Great homes for the tunnel children!

In response Avrash Magdelina to her Publication

💯🍿

(3) Show this thread

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

yup

Surrounded by snakes!

Wife,Mom,Gma,G.Gma,❤ TRUMP!!!🇺🇸❤💪🙏💥

I love the look on our president and melania's faces, and then look at some of the others...😂

(2) Show this thread

6 5 19:

Bye bye Royal -good for nothing family.

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

Everyone is broke, they have nothing if involved with human trafficking..........vatican, queen, stars, sports players, newscasters, ect......music artists...

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

i remember watching Foeld on this day. You can imagine

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

And now so is the Vatican! Love it.

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

Is that why they sent Harry and Meghan aka Henry and Rachel to the US so they could try their luck there and earn the family some money.

Proud of being banned on FB messenger and Instagram and being suspended on Twatter Was it something I said? 😂😂😂

so is the Vatican now 😉

when i first heard people saying that Trump was going to make the entire world change, i was very sceptical. i knew he was going to change America to the Republic, but how could ONE man change an entire world?

well now Im not sceptical anymore

3 countries taken over by their military's
vatican down
royal family down
11 countries had their governments resign and replaced

this is truly biblical! 🥰💯🥰. Trump is a wonderful man and i have his back and cant wait for him to be the true visible President again very very soon 🥰❤️

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

In response Denise Geltman to her Publication

But wait! I thought "nothing was happening".... 😎✌

We would need more characters available to write up an all inclusive list of EVERYTHING THAT'S BEEN HAPPENING!!

🙏💫

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╱┏╮╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╱┃┃╱╱╱┳╱┓┳╭┫┳┓
▉━╯┗━╮╱┃╱┃┣┻╮┣╱
▉┈┈┈┈┃╱┻┛┛┻╱┻┻┛
▉╮┈┈┈┃╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
╱╰━━━╯╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

President Trump has already dismantled the Pope and his pedophile Vatican, dismantled the Queen and her pedophile castle And retrieved all of OUR gold and has brought it home to America. NESARA The Best Is Yet To Come 2020 WON !

(2) Show this thread