234,420 Sealed Indictments as of 2/28/21

Increase of 12,134 for 2021

Significant increases -
California-35,489 to 37,339 = 1,850 increase
Texas - 21,805 to 23,085 = 1,280 increase
NY - 13,315 to 14,229 = 914 increase
Penn - 13,457 to 14,221 = 764 increase

Things R definitely happening!!!
Nothing stops Sealed Indictments . πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
#wwg1wga #MAGA

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

234,420 sealed indictments. Would be great if us plebs could see just 1 big fish going down. At the moment it's all just words on paper supported by pretty pictures!! Bring on the EBS and get those POS annihilated!!

On a Relentless Pursuit to become my best and most authentic self. Stay hungry, stay healthy and stay happy and always Keep on Pushin.

In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication

At this point all BS until something tangible happens. Over all the talking.

Veterans Wife, Mom, and Patriot. Portrait Photographer WWG1WGA Former @MMidd2020Q on Twatter.

In response Keyzer Soze to his Publication

The DOJ has lots of files on arrests of pedos and human traffickers. Its a rather large start. and pretty tangible.

Oh come on!!! I've heard for months "We Have It All". What are we waiting on?? More people dying? More business'going tits up!! If We Have It All........ Then Let's do it!!!! I'm a business owner who has used up all savings, received no government help and listening to the SHEEPLE every day about how they want their vaccines!! "REALLY"!!!!

In response Toast Jones to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @WeeJake in this post can reply

Veterans Wife, Mom, and Patriot. Portrait Photographer WWG1WGA Former @MMidd2020Q on Twatter.

In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication

Yea- must suck to live in a world where everything must be on your time schedule and it just isnt. I can understand why you would be frustrated.
You still have more internal growth to do. We all do.
Much like the return of Messiah- no one knows the day or hour....
just know all their deeds are known. they have it all.. but the wheel of justice is slow. How can anyone help that legalities is a slow process? How can they help that there are millions of brainwashed/dead people? Hell - I want it to happen now- but guess what. Its not. Keep raising awareness- live a happy and healthy life- fight for what is right. Justice comes just when it is the right time.

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

It's so hard for me and millions of others just now. I've worked non stop for nearly 45years.... We should not have to be going thru this!!! I'm tired!! I just don't get where "THEY HAVE IT ALL" And do nothing πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

Yup- The war is also with entities underground and such. Our prayers of protection on OUR SOLDIERS is of Utmost importance- let alone the unseen realm they are incountering. To purify ourselves for powerful prayers- we have to FORGiVE all who have violated uS and speek We Are SORRY TO THOSE WHO WE HAVE HURT.... into the air . Also sever soul ties... very important.

(2) Show this thread