Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thén EVER BEFORE!👊😎🇺🇸

HAPPENING NOW!
Dutch Police starts hitting demonstrators with their Riot Controle vehicles🤬
The Hague (The Netherlands)

H/T to RDJ

https://t.co/A8we7Idd82

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

It looks like she either slipped into the oncoming car or she threw herself in front of it. Either way i dont think the people driving the car purposefully hit her. Watch right before the car hits her she was already in a falling down motion.

In response Daeda LeBat to his Publication

Just saw another clip taken from the other side. A "romeo" (undercover military police incitng violence so the military police can intervene) pushed her towards the oncoming van.

Retired Gramma. Proud Conservative and a Patriot. Married to an Agent Orange / Disabled Veteran. WWG1WGA!!! Love my President DJT!

In response Tammy _74 to her Publication

That's insane! Is she OKAY? Bruised up I'm sure.

I don't know if she's ok. I really hope so. Also the guy who got bit by a police dog and got beaten by 2 policemen while he was down trying to defend himself from the dog. It's just sickening... It has to stop soon.

In response Loose Hubcap to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TammyP_74 in this post can reply

Retired Gramma. Proud Conservative and a Patriot. Married to an Agent Orange / Disabled Veteran. WWG1WGA!!! Love my President DJT!

Unacceptable!! These people were not causing violence, at least that's how it appears on the video. These police were acting like prison guards controling a riot. I have no idea what a possible solution would be other than to avoid them at all costs.

Use to be there was safety in numbers, not so sure in NL?

In response Loose Hubcap to her Publication

This has been happening every demonstration against the lockdowns. The anount of people protesting range from a few hundred to a few thousand. The amount of police, military police, water canons, police on horses and use of dogs is outrageous. The Netherlands is a dictatorship nowadays, no more democracy left. March 17th we vote. Hopefully the election isn't rigged.

(1) Show this thread

can you link it. ive watched the video multiple times now and cant seem to see anyone run away from her direction the only guy close enough is the guy who seemed to have checked her. im not saying you are lying just would love to see it too.

In response Daeda LeBat to his Publication

@ Deade: This is where I saw it on FB. Hope the links works. It happens immediately at the beginning. She's easy recognisable wearing a yellow umbrella.
https://www.facebook.com/mario.o.martinez.75/videos/10222817607245415

(1) Show this thread