Some of the groupie anon accounts from Twitter didn't come here? Is anonup too red pilled for them? I've always wondered this.

Well, I want to thank you for providing this freedom of speech and admit that I didn't notice it for a few weeks. I'm overwhelmed on Telegram, but do find numerous interesting articles there. Don't even know how to communicate, except comments. Gab, doesn't provide enough movement for me, so I end up back here or on Telegram and that keeps me busy. I miss people like CodeMonkey and others that I followed on Twitter and hoped would find their way here.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ebauer in this post can reply

Mom, wife, hard worker at my FT job, monogrammer in my spare time, proud Trump supporter, and a proud patriot holding the line!

In response Elizabeth Bauer to her Publication

suspended from twitter, telegram deleted from my phone disguised as “your storage is full”.... i tried a few things in settings and it disappeared..... i was frantic.... found wego social.com then found anonup. best place to be! love this group so much! feel intouch with things that are most important!!!