WWG1WGA πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #SaveTheChildren

In response Regina MAGA to her Publication

All that shit your heard about deep state centers is real, globally, look up how very tiny of an amount own ALL restaurant big chains, restaurant distributors etc. LOOK it up. The insider said some of it is "spirit cooking" I mean they seen the tunnels, feeding those in the not know it, the chemicals, all that shit all real. EVEN so many so called indie companies, secret society plays in, name the place, all that is real. I been on a fast of sorts, just idk in case tunnels are being fought for, for our guys and gals freedom, not even an intentional fast. Until chemtrails end, NOTHING is truly organic, raise your own chickens etc. find GODLY folks, not fakers, to get your meat from, learn how to hunt.

The insider said they would try to squeeze out distributors and would to install this, years ago. I mean, like idk, AT the top, say Cysco here, JUST one name of a name, shell orgs. all that, follow the money and intent.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it