Exposing the level of ... how do I put it, sheer IDIOCY of some people out there.. I could say so much but I'm sure it's what you would say too.. check this out

Only people mentioned by @BludGeonT in this post can reply

Retired truck driver, wife, mother, grandmother. Grateful to be in the USA at this time in history. Sept 17, 1993 sobriety date.

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

That is the best!

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Fake and gay totally staged and acted out!

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

It's so rude that she has to say that. If she is wearing a mask and he "wasn't" (Though he was) why is she worried. if she is wearing a mask and if her mask works why is she worried that someone isn't. She's wearing a mask.

Christian | Patriot | Conservative Independent | 1A & 2A | Truth Seeker | Someone who questions the statements of known liars.

In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication

Exactly my argument every time. About vaccines, too. If you're vaccinated and I'm not WHY does it matter to you? These mask/vaccine nuts lack common sense.

(1) Show this thread

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

These people are nuts!