[Hussein] influenced the US Military to start tweeting.

In what sort of a world does it make sense where a military should send out any public comms at all?

The stupidity is on a whole different level.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

it doesn't make sense and that is the pure genious of it.

i think I'm picking up what you were trying to convey here... coupled with Dan's 'clowns' reference, and thinking back to Christopher Miller's presser with Ezra Cohen about elevating Special Forces and no longer allowing C_A to have direct access to assets...

Ted Cruz also called on Commandant of the Marines in a letter... perhaps there's a rogue element of cliwns infiktrated in MIL exposing itself now..?

hussein is a fucking kenyan muslim enemy

Just looking for the patriots! The best is yet to come!

Truth

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Obama depleted our military and our equipment and left America defenseless. President Trump restored our elite military now the most powerful force on planet earth.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

FOR OUR MILITARY TO ACT ON ANYTHING THAT IDIOT SAYS IS [ TREASON ] SHOULD BE COURT MARSHALED & SENT TO LEVENWORTH WITH NO DD-214 !!!!

Name =Truth. Born irritating others Always asking Why! Lover of God, Family, Country, outdoors, music! Want better for my children! God Wins

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I want to win the pic is going to be released with him and his Muslim garb is gold ring and his military weapon I believe? It was a picture of him I found the other day where he was flashing the ring

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

*I wonder when. Like the drop. I voice text

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Obamas ring reads~ there is no God except Allah.

(2) Show this thread

Name =Truth. Born irritating others Always asking Why! Lover of God, Family, Country, outdoors, music! Want better for my children! God Wins

I've wondered why they show things on social media & platforms like tikTok

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

16 year plan
Degrade the Military
Tweeting diminishes its objective

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

KILL AID

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

BHO and HRC in vaccine/adrenochrome episode - hope some normies got the message.

(2) Show this thread