Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Focus on the Lord, not the Storm | Nahum 1:7 The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in him.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Bidan's direction for our military
awesome meme from twat says it all

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

Brand?

This should be immediate demotion, for the original poster and for the person in charge that "apologized".

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Thank him for all of us, I miss being able to kick ass on Twitter. Hold them accountable

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Some of the other verified retired military accounts responses were AMAZING! One even said court martial!

When there's nothing else to say about, repost some Twitter drama, then go back to complaining about the left cancelling Mr. Potato Head and Dr. Seuss.

Do people even realize the irony anymore?

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

say i wonder why trumps on the new 1.9 bill

wouldnt be because the us treasury has already been seized by the us military would it? who would they recognize as coc??

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

WOOF! 😊👊🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️

Dan's a straight shooter, and it's part of why we love him. Respect is earned.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Calling out soy boys is like shooting fish in a barrel