#godwon
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
5:5 🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁
https://youtu.be/zykf4UwdmTw
#KennedyVision

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

I pray that we ALL are ready for what is about to go down...much is already going down but not seen. This is not just a war for human race but a SPIRITUAL WAR where many do not know the evil opposition. It is more than humans gathering below the ground to do their evil folly. JESUS LOVED THE LITTLE CHILDREN... ALL...WORLD WIDE. We are created in HIS likeness but there are things underground and in the air that will soon be "seen" and create a fear in many mens hearts...for some their hearts will fail for that fear. Do not put faith in Men but ONLY in the LORD. Keep HIM closer than your own breath, for it is ONLY HIM and HIM alone that made this plan. No man will be able to interfer with what is to come. In JESUS name I humbly pray AMEN. Know many will seek truth and be confused and afraid for what is about to go down.#TRUSTINHIMONLY

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

It would seem they got you too Jr.

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Storm Bringer to his Publication

No chance, he will deliver exactly on this promise!
Him and President Trump are of their word, and leaders of the light!

(1) Show this thread

www.tapintothetruth.com All the links to the missing books of the Bible @stormisuponus posted on Twitter before the Purge & Juan O Savin

Return To Innocence, Return To Camelot! ??? ?☮️ - YouTube

The world awaits the return of the Prince ?!First there will be Dark, and then the light will shine bright! Camelot lives! ??

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response TAP Truth to her Publication

Wow! Whoever created that video, must be a passionate, dedicated Patriot, who loves his country and humanity with generational love for the Kennedys, while honoring their late Father and grandparents, who thought of JFK like a son and hero! Thanks for sharing! Made my day!#BostonStrong 🇮🇪🇺🇸
#KennedyVision
#GodWins
https://rumble.com/vdxwq3-god-wins-what-jfk-began-djt-finished.html

(1) Show this thread