Seeker of Truth | Dark-to-Light | WWG1WGA

Perhaps you were born for a time such as this.
[Divine Reversals]

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response John Q.. to his Publication

I believe that all of us who are Awake were born for this time in history. We were chosen as witnesses.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Signed the Soul Contract Long Ago.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

I feel like an old soul. I was never really a typical child. I have dreams where I lived a different life and saw how i died. I have counted 14 of them, different from regular dreams.

Some of the deaths i remember were very traumatic. The last one i remember was in WWII. I was a nurse in I think France. I was killed by a very young German soldier. Why do I remember the deaths more than anything else. The oldest was in what must have been the dark ages, somewhere there were castles with stone skirt walls, where people lived outside the wall in hut like structures. Every one of these dreams are so vivid and have repeated many times in my life. The first i had about age 10 and I am 59 now.

Fascinating!
You have the Gift.

I always wondered why i remember these. I am also an empath and love God so much. Sometimes its very painful to be alive during this time, but i know that i am here for a reason. I "awakened" in 1980 and the latpst 40 years have been hard, because no one saw what i did and i was mocked and laughed at.

Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

Your story sounds much like mine.
[born in the early morning hours of Halloween - when the veil between the Physical and Spiritual Worlds are at its thinnest]

Hasn't been easy seeing [pointing out] what others couldn't.
Well worth it in the End.

Yes, it will be. Blessings to you. ❤️

(1) Show this thread