Yall It's TIME is on every trump hotel instagram

Only people mentioned by @GirlMamaQ in this post can reply

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

In response Girl Mama to her Publication

8:45 > 845
9:05 > 905

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication

Was about to post this, glad I checked first - you're on top of it. I was also curious why there were four instances of 9:05 - looking at post#4905, we can see the original post was in 2018 (#2297) and forwarded again by Q on Oct 21, 2020 - There's meaning behind seeing four of them showing the same time. For the record, here is#4905

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts