Only people mentioned by @WilliamBDoyle in this post can reply

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

In response William B Doyle to his Publication

THANK YOU‼️

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication

You are welcome!

(1) Show this thread

Thank you kindly for the mention. 😉

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response Mary Clark to her Publication

you are welcome!

(1) Show this thread

♥️🇺🇸🌎Digital Soldier💚🐸💚Light Worker, Truther, Proud Mom Grandmother and Wife ♥️ For God & Country WWG1WGA♥️🇺🇸🌎💪

In response Marissa Cantu to her Publication

you are welcome

(1) Show this thread

Pastor. Educator. Mama. I breathe sarcasm. Wondering why Lin Wood is single... I follow back, esp. if your name starts w/Lin & ends w/Wood.

In response Mama Mochi to her Publication

You are welcome!

(1) Show this thread

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

Thank you fren ♥️

In response Marley McCord to her Publication

you are welcome!

(1) Show this thread

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

👏💜 TY, William!!!!

In response MARINE_LEO_ Mom to her Publication

you are welcome!

(1) Show this thread