As a Child of God I AM The Blood of Christ here now, as All Of YOU Are as well.

I will NOT taint the Blood of Christ by allowing toxic waste to be injected into me.

I AM Healed by the Love of God, I AM Spritually Cleansed by the Will of God, I AM Vaccinted by the Grace of God, It is My duty to Stand against the Evils of these Demons all around Me now, and I AM Taking My Stand for Me, and Christ within Me.

#Jesus
#GodWins
#wwg1wga
#WWG1QGA
πŸ™βœοΈ

I AM You as You are Me, and We are One Energy Throughout Everything Universally, Eternally, as I AM just as You Are.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Amen πŸ™πŸΌ

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication

Amen. πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

Agreed!

πŸ”₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈThis country was founded by rebelsπŸ”₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈMAGAπŸ”₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGAπŸ”₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Yup, if he wanted my DNA changed....then he wouldve did it.πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ€œπŸΌπŸ€›πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ