SpaceX launched 60 more Starlink satellites this morning.
There is now a total of 1,325 Starlink satellites orbiting the planet.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Apparently the latest one to be indtalled was a very important one to get the QFS finally into place

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

6+0+1+3+2+5= 17
Whats the chances.

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

One in ten, which is pretty high if you are free to take any arbitrary sequence of numbers to try and come up with it.

(1) Show this thread

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

em must be working off a plea deal...

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

lift off time ... new world incoming

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

this will be infrastructure for the new Quantum Financial System. Digital currency with XRP as reserve bridge asset currency connecting all other currencies. Buy now on Uphold while you still can Patriots.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Yippee!

Open mind always. Trying to navigate a crazy new world coming at us fast. One day at a time. Love the outdoors.

I'm starting to wonder if we are going to get a giant microwave coming down from all the satellites if they are up there. Kinda kidding. I always thought satellites had a bigger coverage area and that many weren't necessary for communications/data. Musk has a lot if connections to both sides. But what do i know. So much dis/information out there. Difficult to tell what's true. Difficult to know what modern satellites are capaple of these days. I'm sure way more advanced than we think.

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

If so, why are all "satellites" CGI?

Happy Hunting!

Sure they did. And they have a mouse captain astronot on every single one of them.