Canada passes law to allow assisted suicide for mental health patients!

CPC Party MP Derek Sloan was just kicked out of the party by Erin O'Toole for "having a dissenting voice"! WTF!!

He is a founding member of https://www.libertycoalitioncanada.com/end-the-lockdown-caucus and here is Derek's statement on bill C-7 that just passed in the house. Fu*cked up Cdn politicians have now passed a law to grant assisted suicide to mental health patients!

Wow -- how to depopulate a country of depressed youth after a year of bogus lockdown! FFS!!

Only people mentioned by @DarktoLight2021 in this post can reply

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

#erinotoole is compromised. So many corrupt pos

#pierrepoilievre should be leader.

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

The story goes that EVERY single politician in Canada has been compromised. The queen demanded blackmail on them all to be in those positions. I have seen evidence on Pierre too -- so there are some that look good but apparently are controlled opposition. Sadly I lost lots in the suspended tw*t accounts....

(1) Show this thread

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

Wow! All related. Wake up!!!

I am ONE small voice a chameleon in the battlefield of life ready to become the Dragon I am when called on. I am the goddess that I am.

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

In response Money Mom72 to her Publication

Agreed. There is no waythey could ever make this work -- "social supports in place" - yeah cause that works so well now! Can you imagine?

They need to put in jail for Crimes against Humanity! They purposefully destroy a nation's hope over a year, more youth committing suicide than people dying of "rona"! So disgusting!

All our politicians are so compromised. The opposition kicks out members that dissent. The CPC wants vaccinations and health passports too -- the Canada I thought I lived in does NOT exist.

(1) Show this thread