Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

this one 😍🎯👋

Pour la liberté, pour la paix dans le monde. Amour et Lumière et de tout coeur avec les USA et le Président Trump. Qu'ils soient bénis.

❤️❤️❤️🙏

what a great picture Kim. ty!
John is OUR LIGHT. cant wait to see him again:)

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

son, sion, scion - the inheritors

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I really can't fathom how cool this is going to be…

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

♥️🙏I know, right?

(1) Show this thread

Seeks truth & justice; shares love, peace, & hope with fellow humans. Empathic healer & critical thinker doing my part to wake people up.

This song never fails to bring tears to my eyes. I went through some awful medical issues as a little girl. i remained strong, got through the "darkness" and then the sun came back out for me again. Usually, when Here Comes The Sun pops up out of the blue in my life, something big (good) is about to happen. It is almost always about someone (or me) having worked hard, sacrificed, been through rough times, and they are about to have their day in the sun. There are no coincidences.

The last time I heard the song was when I had taken a trip to gain some closure after my parents had died. And now here I am in this thread with the song and at least my own proof of it showing up at just the right time.

Perfect choice of song!

Pic on wall looks like JFK. Coincidence for sure!

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

GM Kim you put the light in my flight a skip in my step a shift in my hip with post love it 18 here comes the sun >son love kyou Kim u da best 🙌🏼🙏🏼💖🇺🇸😘

Love America 🇺🇸, wife, mother, loyal, good friend, Love ❤️My Patriot friends, 👀wide awake! John 3:16

"No deals"!!!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

noicelookin fellah

(1) Show this thread

"wish you were here" john john.., maybe soon.., probably not that song u expected, but give it a chance
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8295rOMvtQI&list=RD8295rOMvtQI&start_radio=1

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

I know this is TRUE. He was in My Dream last night.#HereComestheSon#JFKLIVES .#KennedyVision .
🙏✝️🙏

hes just gorgeous

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

11:22. Stay firmly planted in your Truth. A Scion.

(4) Show this thread

😎🇺🇸

😎🇺🇸

!!! 🌞