I usually don't follow random people but I'm following as many of you here as I can! I feel honored to be amoung the first people to use this site and I figure most of us here are on the same page! I love you all. I was bummed I got kicked off twitter. I didn't do anything wrong. I lost all "my people" hopefully they will make their way here. Fight on Patriots!#thestormisuponus#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @Dark2LightWW in this post can reply

WWG1WGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Kicked off twitter in the purge๐Ÿ˜ Love to all patriots and the blind!

In response World Be Free to her Publication

I feel the same way you do! Our scattered families will reunite!

Seeker of TRUTH. ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆCanadian Patriot. #WWG1WGA

Followed! ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿฝ

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธProud Patriots โค๏ธโœ๏ธ๐Ÿ™Trump Supporters Save the children โœ๏ธโค๏ธโœ๏ธโค๏ธBack the ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ#MAGA 4 EVER

For whatever reason I have not been suspended but I only had a little over 1700 followers.
They made sure to get rid of alll the big accounts.
Plus my hubby and I comment here and there but we consider ourselves professional retweeters or endorsers.
We share as much as we can. Twitter is not the same but we are hanging on. There are some big accounts that have made a come back but after the storm, we are deactivating our twitter.

Nothing's more important than children We'll fight against the cabal We'll win

they should come here, it's fast and identical to twitter

Love Our President Trump. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ Love Our Countyโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธWWG1WGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ

well said world be free. I feel the same.
ALL wonderful patriots here.โค๏ธ
wwg1wga๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

started on twatterville in May 2020 and found many others of like mind. #wwg1wga. LET'S ROLL

same. welcome. Glad to be here as well

Search for Truth no matter the consequence! Welcome everyone who seeks the Truth! American State National๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅWWG1WGA!!๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฟ

I am a veteran and a fierce Patriot. I was a Republican until January 6th 2021.

In response Patriot DRP to his Publication

The only way I see at the moment is to ckick on the meme, screen shot it, crop and save!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@JRoGue) can see their posts

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ

In response JRoGue 1776 to his Publication

Even if i didn't love President Trump i certainly wouldn't support any of those lying cheating pedos in Congress! I think Ted Cruz is about the only good one of the bunch!

(1) Show this thread

wego old guard..lol...follow@jonella moore ...getting them over here!